Wednesday 8 August 2007

My Portfolio: 9 month return


Three months ago I said that I would post my portfolio gains every quarter so here we are after 9 months. My Portfolio of a massive 2 stocks is up 26.3% over the last 9 months compared to the All Ordinaries which is up 12.9% over the same period.


PWK has forged ahead on news that they finished off the year very strongly by signing up more customers to their trademark Dark fibre network. PWK's FY07 result is due any day now. I'm looking for NPAT of $4.9m and also an update on the viability of project runway.

In the last 3 months PBP has announced that they will meet prospectus forecasts this financial year and also that they expect earnings growth of at least 30% before tax in FY08. Whilst the share price has improved markedly from 3 months ago, it has been restrained by the pending outcome of the Phoscal litigation. I expect PBP to report earnings towards then end of next week.

0 Comments: