Tuesday 8 May 2007

My Portfolio: 6 month return


It hasn't been the best of months for my portfolio falling 16% from a month ago and sending the total return over six months into negative territory whilst the All Ordinaries rose another 4% over the same period. PBP's share price continues to suffer as uncertainty remains with respect to the legal claims being made against the company. PWK has drifted as the market awaits news on the fate of project runway.


I keep rambling on each month about the pointlessness of measuring performance over short times frames with a long term investment philosophy. At least that's my excuse for now, however in 6 months time I'll have to come up with a different one as it won't be valid. Thus in keeping with my philosophy I'll only publish these numbers every quarter from now on. However the performance of my portfolio can always be checked by clicking the My Portfolio link at the top right of the page.

0 Comments: