Monday 8 January 2007

My Portfolio: 2 month return



After 2 months my portfolio consisting of a huge 2 stocks is up 6.8% after transaction costs. PWK's share price has increased almost 15% since purchase while PBP is down just over 4%. PWK's share price appreciated 4.1% from a month earlier whilst PBP declined a further 2.6%. PWK is now trading on FY07 earnings of 26.5x whilst PBP is trading at a relatively undemanding 11.9x. A recent announcement by PWK to build a submarine cable in collaboration with VSNL (NYSE: VSL) from Guam to Australia aimed at vastly improving Australia's International fibre capacity has helped the share price along whilst PBP has drifted on low volumes in the absence of any news.

3 Comments:

stevo said...

Fundamental - good to see your blog. Hope you keep it up.
stevo

The Fundamental Analyst said...

Thanks stevo, your contributions are more than welcome. I'm going to add a few blogs of interest to my own, do you mind if I link yours in?

stevo said...

I'm going to add a few blogs of interest to my own, do you mind if I link yours in?

Fine by me.